Sunday, April 5, 2009

CPS #109



Sorry for the awful picture...I've only finished working on the card now (mignight in GMT+2)...

This is my first attempt of designing a card for the CPS challenge.

Supplies:
Fresh Alphabet by Sugarloaf, Starry night stamp by RubberStampede (for the background)
Inks: Brilliance (Tsukineko), White Frost (ColorBox)
Glitter Powder, Gold Glitter Gel Pen
White embossing powder (Tsukineko)
Faber-Castel watercolor pencils - I used them for the owl (I don't have an owl stamp...yet...so I had to sketch one, hehe), for the background and for the tree stumps (also sketched...).

I'm not very happy with the fact the the left tree stump looks like it's floating above the ground, but this is what happens when you work really late and also being very tired (my little toddler has woken up soooo many times last night...)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment